The Significant Benefits of Personal Cell Therapy
Posted on October 1, 2018
Every day it seems as if there are more and more people across the country seeking out personal cell therapy to treat their health conditions, repair damaged tissue or erase the signs of aging. This kind of regenerative treatment is a growing area of medicine, but why is that? Find out all about the significant benefits of using personal cell therapy.
What Are Personal Cells?
Personal cells are the most basic, fundamental building blocks of the body. They are the foundation for our organs and tissues. Personal cells can differentiate into many different types of cells, and they can also regenerate themselves without limit until the tissues are healed.
Why Personal Cell Therapy?
Personal cell therapy is growing in popularity because of these cells’ versatility and their ability to divide themselves over and over again. This combination makes them powerful healers – even for people who do not respond to conventional medical treatments or those who cannot tolerate traditional medical treatments.
Another Benefit of Personal Cell Therapy
Cells used in regenerative treatments can act like immunomodulators and reset malfunctioning immune systems back to normal function. This is especially important for individuals who are living with an autoimmune disease that has no cure.
More Reasons Personal Cell Therapy Is Growing in Popularity
- Personal cell therapy can help individuals avoid the risks of surgery and other medical treatments.
- All individuals easily tolerate regenerative treatments without uncomfortable side effects.
- Personal cell therapy used by Park Avenue Stem Cell is autologous, which means the cells used during treatment come directly from you. As a result, there is also no risk of rejection or adverse reaction.
- Regenerative treatments are minimally invasive and do not require general anesthesia.
- Recovery time is minimal.
Are you interested in learning more? Call Park Avenue Stem Cell at 888-386-4751 today for a consultation.