Athletes depend upon many professionals to keep their bodies running efficiently. Unfortunately, even the best trained athlete gets injured. Some injuries respond very well to traditional treatments but many do not. This leaves athletes seeking alternative ways to get back in the game as soon as possible. Here at Park Avenue Stem Cell, we pride ourselves at helping athletes GET BACK IN THE GAME!! Personal Cell therapy is being used across the United States to treat athletes for Orthopedic injuries, which is great.
A recent study done at Yale University and published in The New York Times estimates that contact sports are responsible for over 600,000 injuries a year. Although the study followed High School and Collegiate athletes only, the study found that many of the injuries could still be felt even later in life (https://nyti.ms/2fBXRfN).
HEAL RESTORE RENEW
1. By definition surgeons have always manipulated human tissues. Whether it’s a scalpel, a suture, a laser or the use of a chemical agent, the tissue is manipulated.
2. Surgeons remove diseased tissues or organs , repair tissues or organs and reconstruct tissues using autologous or allogeneic tissues as part of their training and expertise.
3. Removing one tissue and using it for the repair of another tissue has always been considered the practice of medicine. For instance, small intestine is often used to reconstruct a urinary bladder, saphenous vein used to replace coronary arteries and so on.
4. Cellular or genetic characteristics are not altered in these procedures and as long as sterility and proper surgical technique is used there should not be any further regulatory issues except as governed by the practice of medicine.
AUTOLOGOUS STROMAL VASCULAR FRACTION
1. SVF is an acronym for stromal vascular fraction. Although recently applied to adipose tissue, It is derived when any tissue is broken down by separating the parenchyma from the supporting framework usually the connective tissue that exists in all tissues of the human body.
2. In the bone marrow this stromal fraction is mostly loosely associated cellular components and microvascular structures found within the connective tissue in the trabecular soft bone within the bone marrow cavities of large bones.
3. In adipose tissue it is the connective tissue, the small blood vessels and the supporting framework of the adipose tissue after the adipose cells are removed. SVF can be derived from any tissue.
4. Therefore , by definition SVF is always HOMOLOGOUS since it exists anywhere there is connective tissue.
346 East 61st Street 1 F New York, NY 10022 (917) 828-0013
Park Avenue Stem Cell is devoted to advancing access and quality care in the area of personal cell regenerative medicine in order to help people suffering from a variety of inflammatory and degenerative conditions.
Results of these treatments vary from individual to individual and it is not possible to predict or guarantee the outcome
of any medical procedure.
Interested in learning more about Personal Cell Therapy?
Click here for reference articles and studies.
Park Avenue Stem Cell is not offering personal cell therapy as a cure for any condition, disease, or injury. No statements or implied treatments on this website have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. This website contains no medical advice. All statements and opinions provided by this website are provided for educational and informational purposes only and we do not diagnose or treat via this website or via telephone. We are offering patient funded research to provide individual patients with Stromal Vascular Fraction that contains their own autologous personal cells and growth factors and the treatment centers provide surgical procedures only and are not involved in the use or manufacture of any investigational drugs.
Park Avenue Stem Cell does not claim that any applications, or potential applications, using autologous personal cells are approved by the FDA, or are even effective. We do not claim that these treatments work for any listed nor unlisted condition, intended or implied. It’s important for potential patients to do their own research based on the options that we present so that one can make an informed decision. Any decision to participate in our patient funded experimental protocols is completely voluntary.
ATTENTION: If you have ANY concern with stromal vascular fraction, any of our products, methods, website, or technique and think we may be violating any U.S. law, please contact us so that we can investigate the matter or concern immediately.
**Results of these treatments vary from individual to individual and it is not possible to predict or guarantee the outcome of any medical procedure.